Holland & Barrett Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids Caplets 1000mg
Our timed release formula is designed to provide longer lasting action as the nutrients are released over an extended period of time.
Functions of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Take one to two caplets daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Rose Hips Powder, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
Specially formulated to release Vitamin C over a prolonged period of time.
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No added Sugar or Salt. No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Amounts greater than 1000mg daily of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Each caplet contains: %NRV*|
|Vitamin C||1000mg 1,250%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||25mg **|
|Rose Hips||25mg **|
*NRV= Nutritional Reference Value **No NRV Established